Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

A_mezei, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

I want to buy a 2 bed/2bat condo in Jacksoncille and rent it our, preferably lease it out for longer term. which would be the best areas to buy?

Asked by A_mezei, Jacksonville, FL Sat Nov 24, 2012

Answers

6
You have a great question. Too many details to put in writing. I prefer to speak to you to be sure you understand. Feel free to contact me at 727-439-4400. Our team is terrific in rentals and investment properties. Hope to hear from you. Good luck.

Sandra Sanna
Coldwell Banker
727-439-4400
Hello! I own a Real Estate office and specialize in Residentail sales and Property mamagement. I work with investors to purchase low cost rentals that produce high ROI rent. I only change the first months rent for the property management side no matter how long the lease. See my webiste foir testimony and details....

http://www.Hewittsells.com

Brian Hewitt Owner / Broker
904-505-7651
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
In answer to your question, there are a couple of things to consider, what's your budget, what's your time frame, do you want a property ready to rent or do you want a fixer upper, do you want the property close to for maintenance or does that matter to you?  
I am a Realtor & my husband is a Builder & BrookerAssoc. We work together to help our Buyers find & purchase their perfect homes or investments. I am a Jacksonville native & my husband has built homes here for over 35 years, & we personally own several investment properties ourselves. We have the knowledge & expertise to walk you through finding your investment, 
making an offer, & purchasing the property. Please call/email/text if you would like me to email you detailed reports with pictures, of properties that might work for you, once you pick out a few you're interested in, we'll be more than happy to show the properties to you. 
Thank you for your question & time, 
Brenda Waters, Realtor 
(904) 707-7077 
Brendawaters@bellsouth.net 
Sam Folds, Inc., Realtors
Feel free to contact us anytime so we may discuss your options.
What price range do you want to be in? Will you be obtaining financing or purchasing with cash?
We can refer several mortgage lenders that can assist you with financing, all have great investment programs and rates at the current time.

We are a husband and wife team, both life long residents (born and raised) in Jacksonville, we know the current market and the best areas for purchasing. There are several condo/townhome communities that are doing very well right now with rentals. We work with both buyers and sellers in rentals and can be of great assistance to you with the areas that are doing well.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Nina and Bill Bay
Watson Realty Corp.
904-553-8518
Email: ninabay@comcast.net
HI,

Hope your Thanksgiving and the weekend are a happy time for you.

There are many opportunites here in the Jacksonville and surrounding areas depending on the price target that you may have. I just closed on two investment properties, one a home and the other a condo, where the investor is quite pleased. I would recommend that you contact me so we can discuss your goals and objectives. I can be reached toll free at 877-331-3359 or email yourrealtor@att.net ..

Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Accredited Buyer Reprentative
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Good Evening,

I will gladly assist you with your search for a investment property. I am a experienced Realtor that has and is continually dealing with investors. If you could email me and provide me with some criteria i.e. price range, preferred location.... I can set up a listing cart for you that will email you properties that will provide the best return on investment for you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks have a great evening!

Ryan Ford P.A. Realtor
Watson Realty Corp
386-243-0511
904-495-4121
http://www.floridafirstcoastrealty.com
ryanford@watsonrealtycorp.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Thanks Ryan,
I am looking to something solid and in a reasonable area.
My goal is a 10 year ROI after all expenses (puirchase price + expenses, taxes, fees, including the fee for the trouble of the agent who will look after the rental)....I like clear and simple deals....if that is possible in the area...(no games with the price, imaginary counter-offers etc.)...thta ok with you?
If so, here is an example of property that I identifed": "7701 Timberlin Park Boulevard #1123, Jacksonville FL 32256"...what do you think?
Cheers, Alex.
a_mezei@hotmail.com
7057420629
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012