Home Buying in San Francisco>Question Details

Lakisha, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

I want to bid on this property 367 Head St, San Francisco, CA at auction.com. Is anyone familiar of this neighborhood?

Asked by Lakisha, San Jose, CA Wed Jul 25, 2012

Answers

2
Lakisha,

This home has a minimum reserve above the asking price. A favorite trick of Auctions Houses whether; furniture, cars, boats or homes for sale. Please don't be fooled into thinking you can go sign up, get a loan and have inspections to buy this home. This is the way of auction whether on the court house steps as in foreclosures or by any so called home auction site.

Remember what Abraham Lincoln once said;

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact either Oliver Burgelman or myself directly. We know San Francisco!

Mike Ackerman, Zephyr Real Estate - 415-307-5850 - Local Knowledge - Local Success
Web Reference: http://www.pricesquares.com
Lakisha,

This home was last sold in 2007 and is not currently on the market. You may have found this home on a site that is a foreclosure site and wants you to subscribe to their services for a monthly fee. Unfortunately, they often show addresses for homes that are not on the market.

Feel free to call me at 415-200-7202.