Home Buying in Landfall>Question Details

Pamkes88, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

I want only to see homes from 250,000 up

Asked by Pamkes88, Wilmington, NC Wed Dec 12, 2012

Answers

11
Hi Pam,

Here is a link to bank-owned homes between $200k and $300k:
http://www.coastwalkrealestate.com/wilmington-nc-foreclosure…

Please take a look and let me know if anything catches your eye!
Hi Pam-

I can easily set up a search for properties that meet your specific criteria. The homes will be emailed directly to you. My clients really like this service as it's an easy low pressure way to watch the market. Either email me or give me a call 910-279-3000, so we can discuss your real estate goals. I was born and raised in Wilmington and it would be my pleasure to assist you with your search.

You can also visit my website, http://www.brettknowles.com.

Have a great day!

Brett Knowles
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
Wilmington, NC
910-279-3000
Generally you won't find anything for less than $300,000 and that would be some of the older patio homes in Landfall which were built in the late 1980's through about 1996.

If Landfall listings are what you are seeking, I can set you up to see only those, and can add the price range you prefer. Just email me or call me at 910 232-4777. I am a Coldwell Banker agent and have been in Wilmington for 25 years. I truly know the area and have the commitment to my business to help you.
Pam,

You can view all of the homes available for sale in Landfall that are not under contract and priced between $250,000 and $500,000 by clicking on this link:

http://searchlax.rapmls.com/ClientPortal.aspx?TJhkRvbuacuchF…
Check out my group's website. We have built a site for each neighborhood within Landfall. You can learn a bit about each area to refine your search even more. Let me know what you think!
Hi Pam, Easily done. I just took a look and there are many homes to choose from in Landfall from under $500,000 and they start around $330k. It can be hard to navigate a little when you search yourself, since short sales that are under contract often show up as active when you search on a property website such as Trulia. If you would like some more information on the differences between regular sales, short sales, and foreclosures in Landfall, I would be glad to assist, just let me know. Thanks and good luck!
Before you start your search learn the market a bit, see interviews with local builders and compare one areas homes values trends against other neighborhoods here in middle of page.

j
I want to see homes going on the market in Landfall above 250,000 and no more than 500,000.
I just checked and there are around 28 homes in Landfall that meet that criteria!
Flag Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi Pam, there are currently 28 active listings in Landfall that match your price criteria. Please email me at bdesmond@intracoastalrealty.com or call 910-508-0793. I have your search saved and ready to go!
Flag Wed Dec 12, 2012
Pam, Email me and I will send you those listings. Wendy@intracoastalrealty.com
Flag Wed Dec 12, 2012
I would love to help you search like an agent! Call or email me now and I can set you up!wendy@intracoastalrealty.com or 910-200-0958

I look forward to being of service!

Wendy Fincher-Hughes, Realtor
Intracoastal Realty
910-200-0958
You should be able to tweak your search criteria around to fit what you are looking for. Are you working with a buyers agent? Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
I can definitely setup a search for you on that. Feel free to contact me any time at JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com or 910-297-7071. Thanks