Steven Meyer, Home Buyer in Grand Island, NY

I want more info on 76 riverdale....

Asked by Steven Meyer, Grand Island, NY Wed Aug 13, 2008

This is in Grand Island NY, from my understanding this is a foreclosure and I would like some more information on how or who I can talk to about looking further into this house?

Answers

2
Steven: Hi - I've spoken with your father and you before on other starter homes on GI. #76 Riverdale last changed hands in April '08; to be in foreclosure already the buyer would have had to practically stop payments as soon as he took possession (and it was likely bought as a rental investment as the tax records reflect another home as his primary address). It's not listed yet on either the HUD site or the MLS at this time. There is also #8 Riverdale which is heading for foreclosure. I have been trying to sell it on a short sale for the past six months, but am not getting anywhere with the bank as it is complicated by an estate situation. Why not just buy a nice one like 87 Monica and move right in? Possible seller assistance with closing costs for the right buyer.
Call me at 743-5241 and I will get the information to you.
Sandy Pond, Hunt Real Estate