Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Kaz, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I want buy mobil home with cash. How long takes to move in home and how much do i need all the cost.?

Asked by Kaz, Los Angeles, CA Tue Feb 11, 2014

Answers

6
Hi Kaz !

I would say that it could be done with in a week or two,depending on how long it would take the seller to move out & how long the escrow company would need to close escrow .Good Luck !
You can close in as little as 7 days if the seller is ready. As far as moving in it depends if it is vacant or occupied. To get a totalyou should ask your buyer agent and if buying without an agent, ask the lawyer or closing agent you will hire to close the sale
Usually a cash closing can be completed in 2 weeks but there are a lot of factors and people involved. Check with your escrow company for fees and timeline.
Hello Kaz, if you plan to purchase the mobile home cash you may be able to purchase it as quickly as 7-10 days depending on how fast all parties involved work on it. I am currently helping a cash buyer purchase a manufactured home and it will take us 2 weeks, we could have closed sooner but we encountered issues on title that had to be checked out further. Title insurance is not required on a cash purchase but strongly recommended, I can attest based on this current escrow that it is a good idea to protect your investment by getting the title insurance. My buyer's total closing costs are about 1% of the sales price. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have more questions.
Hi Kaz! The move in date depends on the contract but typically it is as soon as the title records in your name. The closing costs associated with purchasing a mobile home very similar to purchasing a house with the exception that you do not need title insurance because you do not own the land. If you have any other questions I can help you with, please feel free to let me know. All the best!
Kaz, you can move in as soon as the recording of the sale is done. Depending on the purchase offer, between you and the owners, it can take as little as 2 weeks.

It could close sooner, but most of the wait is due to escrow and title making sure that city and all other government permits and title are all OK.

How much will it cost? Apart from the price for e mobile home, you can estimate about 1% to 1.5% for escrow and title closing costs.

Douglas Lagos
(310) 463-8088
Http://douglaslagos.com

Coldwell Banker Residential
CalBRE# 01921046
Web Reference: http://Douglaslagos.com