Home Buying in Anaheim>Question Details

Merry amir , Home Buyer in Santa Clarita, CA

I want a sale my Anaheim home its almost 9000 lot and 1400 living are and R2 zoning so any one build second unit.

Asked by Merry amir , Santa Clarita, CA Thu May 10, 2012

I live close to state collage and Lincoln in Anaheim.i want a sale my home its almost 9000 lot and 1400 living are and R2 zoning so any one build second unit because its corner lot. my question is is it good time to sale or should i have to wait 2013? reason to sale home is buying condo in cash instant take huge mortgage.

Answers

11
Hi Samir,
Is right now a good time to sell and buy? Yes, it's a good time to make a lateral move like you have described. I would suggest having a plan for where you will live between selling your home and buying a condo if you can't find a condo that suits your needs. Many condos are short sales and take on average 9 months to close so you may want to think about that.

There are many options available and it's much to much information for here. Please call or email if you are interested in learning more.

Good luck to you.
-az
Samir,

Is this your primary residence or a second home/rental property? From what you've wrote - am I understanding that you want to sell your home to cash out, then take the cash and buy a condo with the proceeds? This should be managed by a good Realtor to help you avoid any issues. Feel free to contact myself or any of the below colleagues you feel would be best to help you.

Best of luck,

Felix
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Dear Samir,
The truth is rents are on the rise and I firmly believe the market has experienced a demand for multifamly. As it is I have a multifamily listing that I am getting offers for just a week on the market when before it would be a struglle to get a fairly quick offer. I would be happy to do a complete survey of rentals and and valuation of what your property could be worth with no obligation as I have the tools to make this possible and get you the BEST price not just from one but many buyers.
Buying a condo for cash gives you unlimited opportunity because they currenly have many financing restrictions. I have both experience in condos as well as multifamily and I can provide references. Multi family + condo= success for you.
Sub hint....It will be worth even more if you build the second unit now because a bank will look t what is...not what can be.
John Accornero
Prudential California Realty
714-608-2625
johnaccornero@prucarealty.com
Hi Samir:
The market is definately changing. There is a shortgage of homes and prices are holding, which is a good sign.
You may get a higher price for your home, then you will pay more for the one you purchase.

I do have 2 buyers that are looking for a duplex or to add one if the zoning allows.
Please contact me and I can also give you an evaluation of the price etc.

Thanks.
Mahesh
Hi Samir:
I represent many buyers in this area and at least a couple come to mind that might be interested in your home. This is a great time to sell since I know buyers are out there now. It is often best to sell based on your current circumstance and not what the future may bring, as the future can change dramatically. Ultimately, if buying the condo with the cash you will get from the sale of your current home achieves your goal, then you should definately consider selling now, while you know there are multiple buyers out there.
Hi Samir,
Give me a call to discuss, I would be happy to go over all your options.We do know homes are selling, and we are seeing multiple counter situations. With summer around the corner we will start to see more buyers out there. Let's get your home on the market so you can take the next step.
I don't know what will happen in 2013. But buyers are out there now. I just recently listed 2 homes in Garden Grove and received multiple offers in days. They were both standard sales, which are a plus!
This is a good time to list your house. Summer is just around the corner and lots of people will be looking for new homes now that their children will be out of school soon. I am an agent in the area and live near where your home is located. If you would like to contact me perhaps I can help you by doing a CMA on your home and giving you an idea of its value. You can email me at CeceliaA@RealtyOneCA.com.
Simir,
It's a great time to sell. You are in my back yard.
Feel free to contact me.
Kevin Keaty
Tarbell Realtors
321 S State College Blvd
Anaheim 92806
714-608-329
http://Www.thekeatyteam.com
LN: 01276603
Web Reference: http://Thekeatyteam.com
In my opinion since you are going to buy another home timing couldn't be better if the numbers all work. I would be happy to give you a free market analysis on your current property and send it to you so we can can go over everything together.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
estatepricing@yahoo.com
Hi Samir,
Currently homes are selling much quicker than they have in years. Prices are firming up and appraisals are coming in at the higher prices. Interest rates are still very attractive. There is no saying what the housing market will be like in 2013 especially it being a Presidential election year.
I would strongly suggest that you sell now.