Home Buying in Goodyear>Question Details

Will, Home Buyer in Goodyear, AZ

I want a new home, my spouse isn't a legal resident yet, does he/she have to fill out the application form at the agent request.

Asked by Will, Goodyear, AZ Tue Jul 10, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


NO,only if you are using the income from he or she.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer