Home Buying in Boise>Question Details

Rick Werntz, Home Buyer in Boise, ID

I want a house just like 5525 N Royal park ave in Boise. Does anyone know who built it? Also can I have one built somewhere close to that area?

Asked by Rick Werntz, Boise, ID Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101312585-5525-N-Royal-Park-…

Answers

6
Scottsdale construction. Everyone is the best Realtor. Hope you will got to our website and use it. It is the best real estate web site in Boise and I have very good agents eager to help you do what you want.

Jon Gosche Broker, GRI
Jon Gosche Real Estate
208-870-2115
Rick,

Have you walked through the home and like the entire floor plan or just the look of the home with the side entrance garage?

The main constraint is going to be lot availability near that home is pretty minimal right now. What I would recommend is have you define what geographic boundaries you want to be in and then an agent like myself can find out which builder have lots tied up ready to build in that area and which lots are available to bring your own builder.

I have closed brand new homes with over 50 separate builders in this valley so I am confident in my ability to find one willing to build a similar home at a fair price.

I just sold a brand new one today out in Kuna that was a single level 1600 sq. ft. 3 bedroom plus a den (or 4th bedroom) with a 3 car garage completely landscaped with auto sprinklers for $163,990. Boise is more expensive than Kuna for lot pricing so dropping the 3 car garage down to a 2 and building a smaller home should bring it closer to the price you were looking at on this home.

I sold about 10 homes in Austin Creek when those homes were brand new and still have a great relationship with that developer. He is building some homes now again instead of just developing lots so I would be glad to see what he can do for you.

There is no cost or obligation to sit down and discuss your hopes and dreams. I would be glad to go out with you for a day to show the differences in some of the communities and the builders so that when the time is right you are prepared to make the right choice for a new home in Boise!

Jim Paulson, CRS, GRI, EPRO, SRES
Owner / Broker - Progressive Realty Corporation
208-573-0471
Rick,
You have received good answers to your question, but the short answer is Scottsdale Construction was the builder. I am a full time agent with 30 years of previous experience as a Builder. If you have any other questions just contact me.
Keith Borup 440-7383
Another way of finding out who built the home would be to contact a title company and see who deeded the property the first time. If this was built by a contractor and it was in the company name, it would be on the deed. From there, you can see if that builder is still in the area.

If this is the home you just love, there are ways to reproduce it as Tim stated. It is just a matter of doing some research and work.

If you need help, please let me know. I am here to help.
Tim gave you great advice. I would add that building gives you the opportunity to take the items about the house that you find appealing and modify it for an even more optimal purchase. Great success starts with a Great Agent - do your homework and get your Representation right and your results and success will increase exponentially.

Blessings and best wishes for your success!

Dale Alverson
Exclusive Buyer Agent
43 RE.com
Rick,

I researched the address in the multiple listing service (MLS) and found it pending. I sent an e-mail to the listing agent, asking him to ask the seller if they knew who built the house or if they had access to a set of building plans for the house. If that comes up with no answers, I have asked if the sellers would mind if I brought a builder to the house to take down measurements and have the floor plan drawn to build it elsewhere.

Do you have a Realtor you are working with now? If so, they could have done the same for you. In addition, if you went to the City of Boise Building Department they might have a record of who took out the building permit for this house built in Austin Creek Subdivision.

I am happy to help you if you do not already have a Realtor. Please contact me at 208-409-7653.

Thanks!

Tim Burroughs
Keller Williams Realty-Boise