Home Buying in Atlantic City>Question Details

Jack Rahn, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

I've sent many emails to various realtors, including Trulia, over the past few days ..no response. I am looking to buy, but no one is interested.

Asked by Jack Rahn, Columbus, OH Thu Jan 17, 2013

I have to believe you folks never read your emails.

Answers

14
I wrote to three agents inquiring about a property in Atlantic City. No one answered me either.
You can always count on Trulia agents to respond when a buyer is seeking an agent. Perhaps there was a glitch in the system.
What are you looking to buy- a condo or house? What is your price range? Call me on saturday.
I haven't checked my email for a few days because I listed and sold three different homes.
Sudden burst of buyers demonstrates now is the time to buy while good inventory, low prices and interest rates. Call me, Eileen Barker, a broker-realtor, for 17 years today at 609-703-2273
Hello Jack....The Rallo Real Estate Team is ready, willing and able to assist you in the Atlantic County, NJ area. We assist Buyers and Sellers in communities within 30 miles of Atlantic City, NJ. If that is your area of interest....we're the team to make it happen.

Last year, The Rallo Real Estate Group was involved in over 60 transactions. On our site, SouthJerseyHomeHub . com, you can search the Atlantic County MLS System...Just Like a Pro.

I specialize in Relocations. Having personally moved 22 times in my life, I'm confident I can assist you make a smooth transition to the Jersey Shore. Let's talk. Karen 609-705-5505
I have replied to Judi Cohen. Will see what she has to say. Thanks for replying.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Jack. my name is Lauren and I am a Senior Loan Officer with Sun Home Loans. we are one of the largest lenders in NJ and NJ's largest bank. I am available if you need to be pre qualified for a mortgage. my # is 856-725-3088. Have a great day and good luck finding that house :-)
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi I just received this email. I am a Realtor in Atlantic County, Galloway NJ...I can help. Are you pre qualified through a mortgage company? What amount are you qualified for? What are you looking for? How many bedrooms, baths, price range and what area? I can help:) 609-312-8949
Cat Portock
Smithville All pro Realtors
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Jack, I am sorry you have had no responses. If you are looking for a home in the Jersey Shore area, I will be happy to help. PLease call me at 609-870-0066

David W.Read
Keller Williams Realty.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Jack;
Feel free to give me a call. I work in the Atlantic city area as well as in South Jersey
Thank you
Mark Bruton
609 636 6030
markebruton@comcast.net
Sorry to hear no one is getting back to you! Mr. Rahn, If you are looking for Real Estate in the South Jersey Area Im your Agent!

Nicholas A. Jacoby
609 214 4726
Balsley Losco Real Estate
Northfield, NJ 08225
I have responded to Judi Cohen....will she what she has to say. Thanks for replying.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
My cell number is 609-513-2303
Please contact me at judicohen@comcast.net or call me on my cell 609-513-2303 and tell me what your needs are, size, budget

Judi Cohen
Prudential Fox & Roach
Dear Jack,

I am so sorry to hear that no one is responding to your email. Our requests via Trulia are delivered to our email and our smart phones. If you need assistance I am happy to help!

Take care,
Shane Masaschi
Licensed Realtor in Massachusetts
Kinlin Grover Real Estate
Chatham, MA
508.400.2035
smasaschi@kinlingrover.com
Sorry to hear that Jack. Maybe this post will generate some interest!

Joseph Mancini
AVALAR Atlantic Properties
office: 856.256.1250
mobile: 856.275.6433
fax: 856.879.2024
email: Joe@landmanNJ.com
Jack,

I don't know who you have been contacting, but let ME know how I can help you!

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095