Charley Pann…, Other/Just Looking in Los Lunas, NM

I've seen on some listings that there is an impact fee. Is this a one time charge or in addition to the $65.00 monthly HOA at Sunbird Golf

Asked by Charley Pannozzo, Los Lunas, NM Sun Aug 21, 2011

Resort?

Answers

4
There is an one time capital improvement fee that Sunbird charge all new home buyers.
This fee is in addition to the $66.66 monthly HOA fee.

If you're interested in homes in Sunbird, email me. There are some advertised and unadvertised listings available.

info@shaviesteam.com -or- shaviesall@cox.net
We live in Sunbird. You can contact us for more information. marcieandjames@realtyrevelation.com
there is a one-time impact (transfer fee) - often paid by the seller. The HOA is paid semi-annually (not monthly) - make sure to get a good home inspection. I bought w/a home inspection, but have run into some matters not covered - older units hot in hot temperatures/cold when it is cold - means higher cooling/heating bills. Newer units are better buys (my estimation).
Charley,
Capital improvement / Impact fees usually are one time payments when you are buying the property.
You may want to contact the SunBird Golf Resort HOA for additional details.
Or just call me, and I will contact the HOA to confirm fees for you.
Besides the impact fees, usually there are also two other groups of fees - HOA transfer and disclosure.

Please call me at 480-966-9353, or email for more specific to this Community information.
Steffy
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com