Mlm70, Home Buyer in 75034

I've seen listings in 75220 specifically glenridge Hts. Ss this a good area to buy? I'm not as familiar w/ the area as I am other parts

Asked by Mlm70, 75034 Mon May 2, 2011

of Dallas Also looking in Lakewood, but since I work in Plano NW Dallas might work out better for me. Budget $250K. Want to be close in proximity to central Dallas. Looking for relatively small house. 1600 sq ft or less.

Answers

2
Hi Mim!

When you are asking...is this a good area in which to buy a house, what do you want to know? Do you mean is the home going to keep it's value? Will you get a return on your investment when you want to sell? Is it a good location? Is it safe? You might be even asking all of the above. I will be the first to tell you that I don't know a darn thing about NW Dallas. I live in the Lakewood...M Street area and would be happy to help you in that area of town. If you are looking for an expert in the NW Dallas area I will be glad to help you find someone.
You can reach me at 214-210-1500
Hi Mlm,

There are a lot of things to consider when purchasing a house. I would really need to sit down with you and your family and figure out what exactly it is that you are looking for and what is most important to you. This way, I can search for home that specifically meet your requirements. When it comes down to it, a home purchase is more than just the price and location.

Give me a call. I would love to help you find your perfect home.

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl, REALTOR®, e-PRO, SFR
Keller Williams Elite Park Cities
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com
Web Reference: http://BrianRayl.com