Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

Maci26, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

I've noticed that there are homes for about 50k, i want to buy one and rent it out. where do i find one, w/o having to weed out the scams?

Asked by Maci26, Sacramento, CA Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

12
I do quite a bit of business for investors seeking the type of homes that you have expressed interest in. Typically homes that are selling for around $50k can be found in the South Sacramento area, Del Paso Heights and a few other scattered places around Sacramento. I specialize in finding investment properties and can help evaluate cash flows and supply you references to service vendors and property managers. Not only am I an agent, but I also own and manage quite a few single family income properties in the Sacramento region myself and can speak from experience.

Owning rental properties can be very lucrative, but it also takes hard work and, especially in todays market of low inventory, CASH.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Sam Allen
(916) 662-5771
sam.allen@bhghome.com
Scam is when it is priced at a fraction of its market value..

"homes" under $50,000 are either condominiums (like apartments ) or if a stand alone house is under $50K it is small, needs a lot of work, and is in a neighborhood of homes where well kept homes in good condition are under a $100K.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
The best way is to get in contact with me.... 415-705-9405. I am a Sacramento based agent and can help you find a home to rent.
http://www.jvalentine.golyon.com can use the mls search for free. Just input the areas your interested in and the price point. Give me a call if you see anything that matches your criteria!
There are homes in the 50k to 80k range in the following cities
West Sacramento
Elkgrove
Sacramento
Give me a call or send me an email and I can help you find an investment property
email hcox@golyon.com
website http://www.hcox.golyon.com
phone 916-745-2093
I am never to busy to help with all of your real estate needs
I agree that the first step should be to find professionals to help you find that great
investment property. It begins with finding an agent you are comfortable in working
with and possibly a lender if you are not paying cash (know that lenders find it very
difficult to fund loans under $70,000 so it is best to address that with a lender).
I have recently closed several properties under $50,000 to investors, but they were
all cash transactions and were condominiums as we found most single family homes
required more work than they were willing/capable of doing.
Good luck to you.....you definately are on track to a wealth building enterprise.
If you work through a Realtor that person will find homes that are listed on MLS. That will help avoid fraud because the homes will be listed with a Broker. This is a great time to buy so hurry and get a Realtor!
Call a qualified realtor in the area that you want to buy.
Just get in touch with an agent. An agent will direct you to viable listings for sale. If you would like, I can run a complete analysis on the property for your Return on Investment weather you are paying cash or financing a portion of it.
I can be reached at 916-420-3388.

David
Definetaly hire a Realtor who can help you navigate the market and these properties. Some will need major work, some minor work. Some are priced too low on purpose, which will net the seller multiple offers and often drive the purchase price higher. I just sold a condo, listed at $27,000. It sold for $32,500 and had 7 offers in three days. If you work with a Realtor who knows the current Sacramento market situation, you will avoid "scams" vs. working with a For Sale By Owner.
I have 3 available. 2 are not on the market yet. No Scam Dan Valencia Lyon Real Estate 916-479-3114
I'd recommend working with an agent you trust. They can quickly set up a personalized home search that matches the criteria you are looking for - location, cost, condition, etc. Many of these homes in this price range may need work to make them habitable, so work with an agent that will show you both the positives and negatives of a property. I'd be happy to help if you need an agent on your side. Feel free to email or call at your convenience! Best of luck with your search!

Lauren Schenke
Better Homes Realty
530-219-8213
LaurenBHR@gmail.com