Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Srlevison, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I've been looking around Forest Hills community. Am very interested in this community. What I've noticed is the homes sell quickly.?

Asked by Srlevison, Las Vegas, NV Thu Jan 10, 2013

Is this a desirable community. I am not thinking of children in school, but more of safety, access to airport, shopping, strip, etc.

Answers

5
This is a nice community. It is close to the airport. Here is link to check on crime maps http://www.lvmpd.com I have been a resident of Las Vegas since 1971 and I know the areas in Las Vegas. I am always available to answer your questions.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
There is one home available in this community right now. Would you like to go see it? Please email me directly.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
This community has all that you are looking for. Very nice older part of Las Vegas. Your observation in regards to homes sales is very true but not only for this particular neighborhood but all across the valley. It is very important to work with an agent who can provide new upcoming listings to start the process of buying as quickly as possible. On todays real estate market timing is very important. You need to spend some time with a knowledgeable full time agent you can trust and feel comfortable with to find a nice house and investment.
I am available
Ida Doman, Realtor
Realty One Group
Direct: 702.491.6344 http://www.IdaDoman.com
The best way to determine safety is to contact Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. They can direct you to the precinct that patrols the community. You are likely to receive great, useful information there.

This area is within approximately 15 minutes of the airport, and while it is not in walking distance of the strip; it is close to the strip by auto. This area is also fairly close to shopping, UNLV, restaurants and coffee houses.

Where do you currently reside?
San Diego CA
Flag Thu Jan 10, 2013
Homes sell there because of things like, shopping, close to schools, freeway access, airport, etc. Also its a well established neighborhood that is gated with community pool, tennis, etc. There is actually a property available there right now its been on the market for 2 days and its a 3 bed 2 1/2 bath, with a den, and 2 car garage, home is 2303 sq ft. listed for $129,500. that's only $56 a sq ft. If you are interested give me a call at 702-501-5231 or email me at goranrealtor@gmail.com

Thank You,

Goran Krkic
Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
702-501-5231
goranrealtor@gmail.com
Thanks, I saw that. This property was a "short sale" a few weeks ago
Flag Thu Jan 10, 2013