jakebooher, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

I used to live there as a kid. I'm 14 and saving up for it already. Will 933 East Broadway still be there in 5 years? I'll pay anything.

Asked by jakebooher, Fort Worth, TX Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

1
Ken D'Ademo, GRI,CDPE’s answer
Congratulations on setting your goals. Will 933 East Broadway still be there in 5 years? While no one has a crystal ball, it is likely it will still be there, currently there are no plans to redevelope that area. Before you purchase, make sure you build your credit, to do this you need to put money away in a bank or buy stocks. My kids bought shares of Disney with Birthday money. Also you will need to build up your credit, you can achieve this by paying for your own cell-phone or getting a credit card when you are old enough. Always pay your creditors on time. The house is currently valued between $256000 - $300,000. It was sold in September 2008 for $365000, but as with all real estate
the market has dropped, so hopefully by the thime you are looking to buy the owners may be in a postion to sell it.
Let me know when you are ready I will do my best to help you achieve your goal. Best of luck !!