Richard Saum…, Other/Just Looking in Yonkers, NY

I their a web site to find Open Houses

Asked by Richard Saumell, Yonkers, NY Wed Aug 29, 2012

Answers

3
Dear Richard,

You can also obtain open house information from Trulia. All you have to do is search the area that you are interested in and the open house section is located on the left side of page. If you are interested in any specific listing, you can also schedule an appointment to view the property (preferably with your own agent) based on your schedule.

I would suggest that you hire your own agent, the sellers/listing agent (they represent the sellers and their best interest). You do not pay a fee to have your own "buyer's agent" represent you in NYS, unless otherwise agreed to.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network of Realtors
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Yes! Go to Century21.com, on the right hand corner of the landing page, under listing types click on Open Houses! Easy! If there is a home your interested in viewing and an open house is not scheduled, feel free to contact me directly and I can accomodate your schedule. Enjoy!