Annatallj, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I the property on 1327 Hyde Park Blvd still available?

Asked by Annatallj, Houston, TX Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

5
Property is no longer available as previously mentioned. Contact me if you'd like a listing of properties in that area.
Debra Zamarron
City West Realty
dgzamarron@gmail.com
Hello! No I'm sorry it appears this home sold in Sept of 2011 and closed at $399,500. Send me your email address and I will send you similar homes that are currently Active for sale in the area!

devereaux@interowestave.com
281-705-2698
Sorry, as my collegues have said, this one was sold last year, but there are other lovely townhomes by Lovett builders that are available in the area. I can send you some active listings if you wish, just check out my website and send me a messege.
That property is not currently listed. If you are looking for a home to purchase I can help you locate one.

Give me a call.

Sabrina Dupas
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
(832) 264-3958 cell
sabrina.dupas@garygreene.com
Good Morning ...

MLS shows the property being sold on September 19, 2011 for $399,500. HCAD also lists the transaction as the last sale date (there have been four owners since construction in 2001).

Townhomes in Montrose are plentiful, and right now are excellent values. If I may be of assistance in locating the right one for you, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@algeffon.com
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon