Home Buying in Greensboro>Question Details

Marcus & Vic…, Real Estate Pro in Greensboro, GA

I submitted an offer on a Fannie Mae f/c. My clients are paying cash & the listing agent is requesting VOF from her bank & stock broker.

Asked by Marcus & Vickie Greene, Greensboro, GA Tue Feb 1, 2011

The stockbroker said that I, the real estate agent, had to submit a request form to them. Where do I find this? My client also has $ in a savings acct & the bank is asking me who they should make the Verification Letter 'to'. Ugh! We don't have these forms in our standard real estate forms.

Answers

2
Can out door structures be built by homeowners in The Landings? Say and out door shop behind a home? Is this permitted?
I've handled FNMA as both listing agent and buyer's agent, and I have no idea what form the stock broker is looking for. I've done proof of funds in two different ways. One is a simple letter from the bank stating that the buyer has the ability to pay cash for the house at XX addrsess at $YY. I've also had a buyer have her bank print out a summary of her accounts and then the banker signed to verify that this was an accurate listing.