Home Buying in Greensboro>Question Details

Marcus & Vic…, Real Estate Pro in Greensboro, GA

I submitted an offer on a Fannie Mae f/c. My clients are paying cash & the listing agent is requesting VOF from her bank & stock broker.

Asked by Marcus & Vickie Greene, Greensboro, GA Tue Feb 1, 2011

The stockbroker said that I, the real estate agent, had to submit a request form to them. Where do I find this? My client also has $ in a savings acct & the bank is asking me who they should make the Verification Letter 'to'. Ugh! We don't have these forms in our standard real estate forms.

Help the community by answering this question:


Can out door structures be built by homeowners in The Landings? Say and out door shop behind a home? Is this permitted?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 29, 2014
I've handled FNMA as both listing agent and buyer's agent, and I have no idea what form the stock broker is looking for. I've done proof of funds in two different ways. One is a simple letter from the bank stating that the buyer has the ability to pay cash for the house at XX addrsess at $YY. I've also had a buyer have her bank print out a summary of her accounts and then the banker signed to verify that this was an accurate listing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer