pasvillard, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

I sold my house in a short sale 2 1/2 yrs ago. the owner died and the house is up for sale. Can I buy it again?

Asked by pasvillard, Boston, MA Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

7
Of course - unless there was some unusual agreement you signed as part of the short sale, but that's unlikely. The question is whether you can get the loan which after 2 years may certainly be possible. Contact your mortgage person or I or someone on this board can assist you in finding someone that can quickly and definitively answer that for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
If you can get funding as short sales ruin your credit. If not maybe some places and times in our lives are best left in the past.
If you are buying cash yes, if you need a mortgage only a lender can give you that answer when you apply for a loan.
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
Sure as long as you qualify to purchase it either by being able to get it financed or have the cash to do so.
If you arfe quailfied by a lending instutition.
Absolutely, if you are now qualified to buy again you can certainly put in an offer.
Sure: That would not be an "Arm's Length Sale".