Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Cheryl Warner, Home Buyer in Hampton, VA

I settled a case. I want to build house/with lot what do I need to do, to set this up, with builder.I do not want bank/credit not good anyway.

Asked by Cheryl Warner, Hampton, VA Sun Dec 29, 2013

Answers

7
Sean Heideman’s answer
Hi Cheryl,

One of our specialties is assisting people with buying / selling land. We work with a number of highly qualified home builders we can refer to you once you purchase the lot. We can also assist you with purchasing a home from one of the many national home builder that build semi-custom to track homes.

Please give me a call to discuss the particulars of the location and type of home you desire. I am looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Sean Heideman, Designated Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
Fax: 866-232-2256
Email: sean.heideman@positionrealty.com
Are you planning to pay for the land and property outright? What are the criteria that you have for your new--location, size, and price?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hi Cheryl,

I work and know many builders in the Phoenix area including custom builders.

More importantly there are many great lots available in many parts of the valley.

I am not sure if you intended this for the Phoenix market however this is the area that shows that your interested in.

I have worked in real estate market for 10 years know and know the area well.

Feel free to contact me direct

Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com
If your interested in a custom build on your own one acre lot in any area of the Valley, give me a call @ 602-418-9797 and I can arrange for the complete turn-key, ready to move in home. You can build a custom home for less than the cookie-cutter builders get per square foot!
Hi Cheryl,
Happy Holidays!
My brokerage is located in Scottsdale, so we can definitely help you find the right builder in the Scottsdale/Cave Creek/ north Valley areas.
Please email, call me or send me your contact info, so we can talk. Then I will better know how to assist you.
I look forward to helping you on this exciting relocation to the Valley of the Sun!

Eileen Shapro
Associate Broker
Sonoran Premier Properties
480.370.6520
Eileen@SonoranPremier.com
Cheryl

We have some great options available for you from New Home Builders. We can get you a brand new home that is modern, energy efficient and has warranties to cover anything that might go wrong.

Lets further define how large of a home you desire, what range you want to invest (price) and the best location in the city for you.

What questions do you have?
oh ps. house I like is 4600sq ft 3 car garage/pool
Flag Sun Dec 29, 2013
I will build in phoenix/cave creek/better areas. I will be in town mid/January phoenix
Flag Sun Dec 29, 2013
Give me a call, I have very good representation with all the Builders in town. It is always best to have a Realtor to represent you in a sale transaction for a New Home Purchase. James, 480-322-4516