Zack, Home Buyer in 33304

I see there are at least 4 short sales properties available at Villa Medici, what is the status of the neighborhood? Is it still an area to stay?

Asked by Zack, 33304 Tue Jul 6, 2010

away from?

Answers

9
Villa Medicci is a cramped cpndo complex. Most units look directly into another unit. There is no guest parking and garages take careful manuvers to get in and out. Email paulgstraub@aol.com and get the best townhomes on the market
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 6, 2010
Hi Zack,

There are various opinions about Villa Medici--I know people who like it and I know others who prefer different options. Either way, the area in general is nice and there are other townhomes available in the same price range.

Please let me know if I can assist you.

Samantha DeBianchi
DeBianchi Real Estate
Sam@DeBianchiRealEstate.com
954.651.5768
Hi Zack,

As for Villa Medici, I try to never speak poorly of any development...Everyone has different tastes and needs. That being said I would encourage you to take a look at the complex and units and form your own opinion....you may find, however, that you agree with the below commentary as they have some good points.

Depending on your price range, I currently have a unit listed in Bamboo Flats Townhomes located in Flagler Village. The address is 708 NE 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. The asking price is 389k and it is the largest model unit in the complex. Its located closer to downtown in an area that is primed for future development in Fort Lauderdale. Actually there are 4 new residential market rate rental projects that are in for approval as we speak. It is a great complex and a great value, I know this because I sold the entire complex pre-construction, have lived there for nearly 5 years and do numerous resales in the complex as well. It has a very healthy association as well and the the sales prices are on the rebound...up 20k to 40k this year alone.

If you would like to take a look at the unit please contact me at dave@minolarealty.com.

Best Regards

Dave Shalkop
Broker Associate
Minola Realty Corporation
954.650.0795
a short sale low prices in the area.
But does not harm the neighborhood,
The question that I do, if you want to buy
Villa Medici has never been one of my favorite developments. It is crowded with little view. In most cases you can see right in your neighbors window 20 feet away. Getting in and out of your garage is a obstacle course, and forget guest parking. The interior floor plans have much to be desired and there are way too many stairs to climb. If you would like my recommedation, please call for more information.

Paul Straub
954-568-2757
EXIT RYAN SCOTT REALTY

Paul Straub
954-568-2757
EXIT RYAN SCOTT REALTY
To Whom It May Concern:

I agree with you guys it’s very cramped in there. There are two units left one is going for $230k and the other is $200k both are 3B-3.5B.

Villa Medici is located close to the mall, beach, downtown and restaurants very convenient and easy life style. If you are looking for something similar but with more living space here is a property search that you can explore and find your dream place.

Property Search:
http://listings.realbird.com/toolbar/HomeSearch.aspx?id=E5B5E6B1

Shai Mashiach
Prudential Florida Realty
(954) 816-7070
1306 S.E. 17th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
The units at Villa Medici are a bit cramped but very nice, new and upscale. The neighborhood, known as Lake Ridge, is very nice and walking distance to everything. It's close to fantastic stores (including the Galleria Mall), restaurants, and the beach!
Zack,

I just took a quick look on the MLS and I don't see any properties still active for sale in Villa Medici. I see a lot of closed sales in the past 6 months and quite a few pending sales which were probably some of the 4 short sales you saw on Trulia. There may be some sales that aren't on MLS but if it's a short sale, it most likely would be.

I'd say from that evidence and from personal knowledge of the area, Villa Medici and the surrounding neighborhood are pretty sound. Call or email if you'd like help finding a home here.

Adam Ehlmann
Florida Elite Homes
954-980-7120