Louis, Home Buyer in 91789

I see quite a few houses on La Puente Rd, Walnut selling. What happens ?

Asked by Louis, 91789 Fri Aug 15, 2008

Answers

4
Hi Louis,
You saw quite a few houses on La Puente Rd, Walnut up for sale. Are those houses in the Walnut School zone or Rowland Heights School zone?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 13, 2011
Any Realtor worth their weight in listings and sellings doesn't make speculatory judgments, so I would have to say I look at each case one on one...There may be a multiple of reasons: job loss, divorce, needing a change, retiring and downsizing... Foreclosures are on the rise, yes, and so are short sales, but that doesn't mean that everyone is in that position, and the media sometimes reports such things so much that most people start feeling frightened.

I tell my clients, "You must do what you must do, and not worry about the market and what you have lost or given, but what you need to achieve now, and there is always another time to achieve a goal: we must never give in to fear and speculation."
Louis
It looks as though you did not complete your question.
Is there something that you intended to ask?
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
send me a address and I will let you know what happneded....might be reos or short sales.....
Web Reference: http://www.centuryside.com