Home Buying in North Port>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in Tinley Park, IL

I see many beautiful homes for sale in North Port, but I need a pool. How much?

Asked by Mike, Tinley Park, IL Sat Jun 21, 2008

will it cost meto build a pool? I have looked online at the pool companies but I have not found one that will show me a pool with a price. Thanks.

Answers

8
There are tons of great houses with pools in Northport. Just be more specific in terms of how much you are willing to spend and we can show you many of them.

Michel

michelbergier@kw.com
941-806-7063
My name is Larry from Masterpiece Pools in Sarasota. You should expect to pay a minimum of $30,000 for a pool with a screened cage. You may contact me at 941-809-2497. I will be glad to show you designs with measurements. My email address is wormie@clearsurfusa.com. I would be delighted to be of assistance to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 25, 2008
With the HUGE amount of Short Sales going on right now in North Port it's easy to find Newer pool homes in the 130,000-160,000 range, as long as you aren't in a hurry to close. Pool builders are hungry for work right now and you will find many of them that will price them for you and finish them for you in a short amount of time. If you need some names and numbers just call and we will be happy to recommend someone for you.

Sincerely, Ellen Baker
Michael Saunders & Co
941-268-4999
thewatersidegroup@g-mail.com
Web Reference: http://www.ellenbaker.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 23, 2008
Hello Mike,
We can email you some properties in the North Port area with pool, there are many under $200,000
If you are interested, please let me know and I will mail some information about the North Port area at no cost to you.
Also visit my web site for some local information.
Monica Palanza
Exit Realty Foundations
Cell: (941) 815-5319
Email: MonicaPalanza@OneClickRE.com
Web Site: http://www.OneClickRE.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 19, 2008
Mike,

You are indeed looking in the right location for value. There are a good number of nearly brand new homes in the North Port area with pools priced under $200,000. We are currently working with customers looking in this location for 3/2/2, pool, built after 2003, and priced under $200,000. So we know they are there. Our recommendation is to try to find a home with a pool all ready installed.

We would be happy to provide you with sample properties.

If you need a pool company don't overlook Aquatech. Call 941-488-3990 and ask for Charlie. They do excellent work and come highly recommended.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar and Associates
Venice, Fl 34285
ecklerteam@comcast.net
941-408-5363
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 22, 2008
Hi Mike,

A few pool companies that customers haved used and I have gotten good feedback on are:

Casa Pools, Jerry Montgomery, 625-5056
Tropical Pools, Ralph, 941-828-0070
Atlantis Pools, Bill, 916-5679 or 488-8848
Nautilus Pools, Joe Monaco, 624-5744
Exotic Pools by Jeannie, Becky, 235-2782
Aquascapes, Carlos, 270-1237 or 475-2260

I know Jerry at Casa Pools often times will run out and look at the home right away and have a quote available the same day. The pools that he has been quoting are from $24K up. I've found that you can often get a better deal buying a home without a pool and having one put in after you close. There are more homes to choose from without out pools than with pools. When you limit the search to just homes with pools you are knocking a lot homes out of your search.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Shannon Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
North Port/Port Charlotte
941-276-8142
twomoores19@comcast.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 21, 2008
There area over 100 poll homes currently for sale through the MLS system in North Port, FL. The price range is slightly under $100,000 to well over $600,000. You have many choices. If you were to build a pool, I have seen ads starting at about $25,000 for a complete package (pool, deck, filter, cage). That is bare bones. You will probably spend $10,000 more. Nevertheless, it is probably best to first consider homes with a pool in place.

Jim Mulligan
Licensed Real Estate Broker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 21, 2008
We have a pool company we work very closely with that has them as low as $19,900 - that includes - pool - concrete & cage, call Terri for info 941-815-6424 - We also have a finance company that will put the cost of adding a pool in with the mortgage to buy the home.