shockeywho, Home Buyer in Manahawkin, NJ

I see in Beach Haven West some are selling off their homes as is.

Asked by shockeywho, Manahawkin, NJ Sat Feb 23, 2013

Can a buyer remodel the as is. Is town requiring a tear down and raising a new one high on piers? Is flood insurance to become a considerable burden on the homeowners here after?

Answers

3
Paul F.Marzolla (201) 957-6768’s answer
Whether you intend on purchasing the property as your primary residence, 2nd Home, or an Investment Property there are some great loan programs available which would allow you purchase the property and make just about all necessary repairs, renovations, and/or improvements into 1 loan. I believe it's important to know all of your options; just some food for thought. If I can be of any assistance or if you'd like more information please don't hesitate contacting me.

Kindest regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Loan Officer
(201) 957-6768
pmarzolla@unvmortgage.com
NMLS#922891
At present most of the towns in southern Ocean County are advising home owners to wait to rebuild. There are some questions about the velocity zones contained in the new Advisory Base Flood Elevations. That advisory does not take into account mitigating factors such as bulk heads.

Contact me for more information on waterfront homes for sale in southern Ocean County at the Jersey Shore, and financing options for homes being sold 'as is'.
Feretich,

The answer to your questions is yes and could be. It's an awful lot of information to try and answer here, call me @ 800-594-3315 ext2 and I can answer your questions fully.

I specialize in BHW waterfront homes, most the new construction ones.

I'd be very happy to speak with you.

Curtis Lee
Prudential Zack Shore Properties.
Office:609-597-6464 ext 1268