Home Buying in Jamaica>Question Details

Jah Alex Cal…, Home Buyer in South Jamaica, Queens,...

I see homes sold for $220K and less in Queens; Is that even possible? Could I get a home for around that in queens.?

Asked by Jah Alex Calvert, South Jamaica, Queens, NY Sun Nov 21, 2010

I'm currently saving for a 3.5% DP for FHA and just would like to know if the sold properties on Trulia is correct about homes selling for less than $250K. I'm more interested in St Albans, Queens Village, Rosedale, Springfiled Gardens.

Ruth Belgrave’s answer
Yes you could find homes in St. Albans, Queens Village and Springfield Gardens in the price range you have in mind. I you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me 917-834-5726.

Ruth Belgrave
Charles Ruthenberg Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 28, 2010
yes you can find a property in this area for that price, I specialize in the southern part of queens.
Your budget is realistic !
Hello Courtney,

Yes there are properties that have sold for less than $250,000. They are either short sales or so called REO properties or foreclosures. They are usually homes that need a lot of work although if you are patient and also have a patient realtor you can and will find a home in that price range. If you would like help finding that new home it would be my pleasure to work with you to that end. have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

John May
Century 21 Amiable Realty Group

(718)479-5600 x124
yes, you could possibly purchase a home in S.E. Queens from the low 200K to 300K.These are short sales.
Interested call 718-298-6514

Dear Courtney,

I can help you find what your looking for. If you are interested in working with me, you can call me at: (917) 626-6429.

If you are looking for product which does not need any work, I have it...

Take a look at this listing...

If you have any questions please let me know.

Daniel Vitro
808218 4169
Brick Real Estate, LLC
You can also check out http://www.mlsli.com for available and closed properties in areas of interest.
We are seen some great deals in the area you are interested.
Company Century Homes Realty Group LLC.

Cell Phone (347) 932-0609
Web Reference: http://www.DESIRE2OWN.COM
call me and i can help you with properties in this range, ph# 718-406-5005...........singh