Julia, Home Buyer in 19103

I saw two listings on realtytrac that I like but when contacted by the agent he seemed to know nothing of them and just recommended I look at other

Asked by Julia, 19103 Thu May 13, 2010

buildings. Where can I find a real estate agent to help me with these listings? One was banked owned and the other was in preforeclosure.

Answers

6
Irena Popilevsky’s answer
Dear Julia,

Many times the pre-foreclosure listings are not on the market and are not for sale. They are addresses of homes that their homeowners are behind on their mortgage payments and are in default.

Should you be interested, I can redirect you to a qualified professional in your area to help you. Simply email me to irenasellshomes@gmail.com
or call me (917) 579-4455
Julia Realty Trac is not a Real Estate company, they are in teh business of selling information. What they do is gather information from public records and foreclosure listings. They then partner with sites like trulia where they post a snipet of information hoping you will click on it and subscribe to their service. The prices you see are not asking prices or selling prices, it could be what they owe for a mortgage, what they are behind and most of the time i cant figure out where they got it. Bottomline is if you see realty trac, most often teh hous eis in teh forecosure process and not for sale. The home owner can pay what they owe and bring it current, they can work somthing out with teh bank and in most case sowe more than it si worth and cant sell, a short sale is often out of teh question as tehir is not time due to a foreclosure auction date already set. If you want to check out realty trac, i found a link and put it on my site for a free 7 days preview that i can share. I hope this helps
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 13, 2010
Julia have you had any further improvement with the search?

Carl Caldas
CITYSPACE
2200 Walnut St.
Phila, PA 19103
215-625-3650
It is not uncommon for published information on pre-foreclosures to not be accurate. A local agent with access to MLS resources will be able to provide you with the most accurate information.

Our recommendation, listen to your agent. If he/she is indicating that it may be best to move on and explore other options consider doing so.
If you are looking at a RealtyTrac listing(s), keep in mind that some of the information is inaccurate and often misleading--some of the properties may have a lis pendens--notice of default--and if so, some may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the owner satisfies the default--for the most accurate and up to date information, consult with your agent--if they are avalable, he/she would know or could find out.
If you can email me the addresses or the MLS #s may be I can help, sometimes the information is not up to date and some of these houses are already sold or under contract, the most accurate data is on the Multiple Listing System. My # is (954) 205 6245