Home Buying in Omaha>Question Details

Jfrost, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

I saw a sign at Village Pointe about a condo project called the Towers of Village Pointe. Does anyone have any info about this?

Asked by Jfrost, Omaha, NE Thu Oct 1, 2009

The Towers of Village Pointe just launched their website this week, and we will be inputing listings into the MLS soon. Feel free to visit the link below and contact me at 402-639-2059 with any questions.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 1, 2009
Hi JFrost:

The sign for VP Towers has been up for quite some time with little information regarding it.

I worked in house for this builder many moons ago. McNeil Company Builders is an excellent luxury home builder. Most of his homes are well over $1M. He is also the owner/developer of Westport apartments and Ontario Apartments. I expect nothing but top notch, beautiful work in these condos, but they will be more luxury than affordable housing starting just under $250k and going up from there.

They are still in design phase, so if you have input on wants/needs then you would certainly want to give them your feedback. If you need an agent to represent you, as anyone would recommend, I could certainly help you as I am very active in condos and urban living. At that $250+ and up price tag, might you be interested in a villa in the same area? It's still the maintenance free living...

http://www.Colleen Woodward.com
Prudential: http://www.UrbanOmaha.com
Pricing will start under $250,000.

Our website offers buyers the oppotunity to give their input on what they would like to see in the project and also has a form for you Sherry and other agents to register your clients. As we have more information we will be updating the website.

Thank you Jfrost for the interest.
Roy, Thanks for that great information...I have passed it along to others that I spoke to this morning in my quest to find out more!!
Have they posted prices? Projected completion?

Thank you for the response, however I own a business at VP and location of the Towers of Village Point really works for me, being close to VP and Pacific Springs Golf course.

I am hoping to get more info on the Towers.
There isn't any information on this project through the Multiple Listing Service and the Omaha Area Board of Realtors. The sign has been up for over a year and so far nothing has happened with it. Are you looking for condo developments out West..there are a few ongoing,some even into resales.
Please let me know if I can get you any other information.
Sherry Dixon . Prudential Ambassador Real Estate 706-9949. Sherry@SherryDixon.com