Home Buying in Freeport>Question Details

Debra James, Renter in Freeport, ME

I saw a listing that i like on Trulia. The managing agent's name is listed, but not his phone number. How would I locate his phone number?

Asked by Debra James, Freeport, ME Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

7
If you're BUYING,
you don't care about that:
You don't go through a Property Manager to buy a property.
Have your Realtor take control of the situation.
The 'property manager' was a fraud.
i finally got a response. The 'property manager' 'James Lewis' had ties to Nigeria and needed to move his family there immediately. The response was followed by a long list of questions asking for personal information...including ' what personality does your pet have' Seriously!. The letter was very similar to fraudulent ads that I have seen on Craigslist. Take care and Beware!!!
You can get their agency name from the add and contact him thru his agency. You can also contact a buyer broker to get more information for you. They would then represent you in the transaction if you chose to go forward. I always recommend working with a buyer broker. You want someone on your side when making a purchase of this magnitude .
Debra, you can contact any local broker/agent about the property. We can all answer questions and arrange a showing for you. The listing agent already represents the Seller. If you want independent Buyer Representation for a purchase, you can choose any broker you want. And, if this property isn't the one, a good Buyer Agent can make your home search so much easier and informed.
If you send me the property address, I can look it up for you.

CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, cindy@prubay.com or 207-615-1663.
I would Google the name and the area you think they are located in, and you should get the number for them with address, or go to yellow pages.com and look them up there... good luck to you!
You can click on his name to go to his page or you would have to google him. It is poor marketing on their part for not including a number. There are several people though who get flooded with unsolicited sales calls so they choose to get only inquiries by email
Hi Scott, Thanks for your reply. I was not able to click on his name. I'll try google.
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013