Home Buying in Garden Ridge>Question Details

Sara, Home Buyer in Garden Ridge, TX

I saw a listing (foreclosure) who can I contact to make a bid or even to see the property

Asked by Sara, Garden Ridge, TX Tue Jul 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Erika E. Rodriguez’s answer

here is 2 links to the properties that are available in Garden Ridge including the foreclosures, unfortunately the property you inquired on is not on the list, which could mean is no longer in the market.

If your email software does not support hyperlinks, copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser/address bar.


0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Recommend have your buyers agent handle all the particulars in order proceed forward with purchase of any foreclosure, short sale, or real estate transaction.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
21110 Klein Circle, Garden Ridge, Tx will like to see ASAP- thanks for your quick response!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Sara: send me the address of the property you will like to see and I will schedule the viewing for you. If you don't have the exact address let me know at least the area. It always depends on who owns the property on how to make the bid...scheduling is not hard....I look forward to hearing from you. Erika.Rodriguez@century21.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer