Timsan88, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

I saw a house on sale at Partnership Ct., Greensboro, NC 27405. I plan to buy to rent it out. It is easy to rent in Greensboro, NC 27405.

Asked by Timsan88, San Jose, CA Fri Oct 12, 2012

What is the property tax in Greensboro, NC 27405?

Answers

10
It's a good rental market. I manage rental property for investors here and speak from experience. If the property is kept in reasonable condition renting it should not be a problem. As to the property tax,
it's right at $1.41 per thousand in the city. Let me know if you need a buyer's agent to help out.
Demi Foust
Wilkinson Triad Realty
dfoust45@gmail.com
336-420-1302
The house got sold!
As far as commission when you buy there is no one, when you sell it depends on the agency. The one I am in - 6%!
Management fee - it's up to the company, there are some they charge flat fee!
Let me know if you still want to do a real estate trasaction!
336 303 1191
GK
How many percent to pay agents when you sell a house in NC? and how many percent most property manager change in NC?
That one has 1212$ per year!!
I would say that it is easy to rent in this area unless your requirements are hard to meet or your price is out of line with the market. Aside from working as a buyer's agent, I manage some rental property for investors so I have a "first hand" knowledge of all that. If I can be of help just let me know. I was born here and I know the area very well. The property tax rate is $1.41 per thousand. This property
is located within the city limits so you're paying city and county taxes. The property you mentioned is to be sold by auction so you would have to have your financing in place or cash on hand if you wanted to bid. Once again, contact me if you'd like assistance. In this state buyers don't pay sales commissions. That's handled by the seller in most cases. dfoust45 @gmail.com or 336-420-1302
Demi Foust
Wilkinson Triad Realty
Call me if you have further questions!
336 303 1191
GK
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Is the accessed value the same as the price I buy? Do they re-access the value if I just buy it as $30k but the previous access value is $85k?
Good Day, I am Wesley Goodwin, NC Real Estate Broker/REALTOR with Prudential Yost and Little, in Greensboro, NC 27410. The Property Tax for an improved property is based on it's Assessed Value and Rate. You can do this yourself Investor. All this info is Public Information. Google Guilford County,NC Tax Records. Choose the link for Guilford County, NC Tax Homepage. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS: On left, 4th Down - Online Tax Services - now you are at the Online Services Page. - 5th Down - Tax Collection Information - Search By: Open the dropdown box and choose what you wish to search by. EX: Street Name - Enter: Partnership. (do not enter the street ending). When the next page opens, Choose one of the Partnership Windows. I am choosing the 1st one for this guidance of how to find a Property's Tax Rate through the Guilford, Co., NC Tax System. - Again, I am choosing the 1st Bill # , to get to that area's tax values , tax rates, past & current tax information. This is Public Information. Here you can find a property's "Property Tax Collections" information. The tax rate for that area is 1.324. You have to multiple this rate with the specific property address in order to determine a property's annual taxes. I hope this help! Ms. Wesley G., NC Real Estate Broker, REALTOR, GRI, ABR, Prudential Yost and Little. Please e-contact or call me directly, if I may be of service in your investment goal(s). wesley.goodwin@pruyostandlittle.com or (336) 370-4000/(336) 554-6212 direct cell.
Petty easy, I got few rented out in the 1st week! But being a remote landlord you have to consider who is going to manage it!
Let me know if you need further assistance with buying a house.
Timsan,

If you are in the city limits it is $1.414 per thousand. So on this property the taxes are 1212.57. The tax value is $85,700.

Hope this helps,