Home Buying in Round Rock>Question Details

Bgallardo, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

I saw a home at 1706 W Mesa Park. Can u give me some info?

Asked by Bgallardo, Round Rock, TX Wed Mar 20, 2013

Can you tell me a little about the neighborhood and which elementary school it serves?

That home is a HUD property on the market for 3 days now. Owner-occupied bidders only on the 1st 10 days. Bid window closes on the 10th day. Call my office if you would like to see this and are currently not working with another REALTOR(R). We can bid HUD properties for you. Thanks!
Also, can we go and see the house? There is another house at 312 Meadowcreek that I would also like to view. Call me at 361-489-2752. We are not sure if we have an agent. We called this man at Remax because when we first came to RR we called Remax and Mr. Garces helped us find a rental.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013
What is a HUD property? I know what the accro stands for but I do not know what it intails or what is the process other than just bidding during the 1st 10 days? Also, we went by there and it was not occupied.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013