Home Buying in Santa Fe>Question Details

suzanne_casa…, Home Buyer in Santa Fe, NM

I saw a Santa Fe,NM home on the Today Show on homes under 300k segment last week and havent been able to find it again

Asked by suzanne_casados, Santa Fe, NM Sun Oct 28, 2012

Answers

5
Dear Suzanne_Casados,

I did locate the property for you. The address is 2-A Wymas Dr Cuyamungue, NM 87506. The asking price is $275,000. As of today (12-20-12), this home has been on the market for 238 days. It is located north of Santa Fe off of Hwy 285 North. There is a private well, septic and natural gas. This home was built in 2008 and rests on a 1/2 of land. The MLS number is 201201805 for when you seach online for more details and pictures.

If you want a private showing of the property, do not hesitate to contact me.

Emily Medvec, Realtor
Santa Fe Properties
emilymedvec@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.emilymedvec.com
Suzanne_Cassados, thank you for your question. You are not the first to seek information on this home.

Unfortunately, the Today Show was a bit misleading. This home is located in Cuyamungue, about 16 miles north of Santa Fe, but very convenient to the casinos, if that is of interest to you.

2-A Wymas Dr Cuyamungue, NM 87506
$275,000

This charming home was built in about 2008 and is located on just over a half acre (.59 acre). It features one bedroom and one and a half baths with a loft. 21st Century styling incorporated in traditional northern New Mexico setting.

If you send me your contact information, I will be happy to send the information to you. You can also find it on my website at http://www.santafehomepropertysearch.com/. The listing number is 201201805

I hope this answers your questions. I am available if you need further assistance.

Karen L. Boggs
Ken Ahler Real Estate Co., Inc.
1435 S. St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505

(505) 699-3702 Direct

(505) 989-7573 Office
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Two of my homes under 300,000 were being considered to be featured, however they went under contract in less than 30 days. Those homes were 4405 Autumn Leaf and 1340 Avenida Rincon 101. They were great buys and went quickly given price, location and value.

If you email the todayshow for information on the Barbara Corcoran Best Buys, it is my understanding they will send you the properties. If you have no success, kindly send me an email and I will see if I can find out the best contact for you.

Emily Medvec, CRS, RSPS
Santa Fe Properties
505-660-4541 cell/text/iphone
emilymedvec@gmail.com

PS. If you want a consultation on the best values under 300K on our market today, simply contact me for a buyer consultation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
I can help you find this home and all the best homes under $300k. Please contact me at: santafehome4@me.com Thank you! Christopher Doyle 505-2166303
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Please check with Sue Garfitt the listing agent: wesellsantafe@comcast.net.
Also, please tell her I sent you to her website! Thanks, Lou G. Santa Fe Properties, Inc.
505-660-9099