Home Buying in East Lyme>Question Details

Johnsilver19…, Home Buyer in East Lyme, CT

I saw Waterhouse Realty LLC is adverticing several new construction houses in Orchards development in East Lym and the prices are very high compared

Asked by Johnsilver1998, East Lyme, CT Wed Jan 13, 2010

to the available-for-sale existing houses of similar sizes, considering a discount needed for new construction due to the uncertainty caused by the typical 6-10 month waiting, plus now the contruction costs are so low. Any justification on the higher prices? Also what is the reputation of this builder? - John Silver

Answers

1
Hi John! Have you seen them? These are built to perfection homes. The builder has great reputation, with past developments in Spinnaker and Seaspray.

The average sales price history in The Orchards has been around $677,496. with a high closing price of $876,690. Considering these figures, not a bad deal at what they are listed at now.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to see them or have any further questions.

Michelle L. Mayo
(860)514-9533
michellemayo@prudentialct.com