Home Buying in Hilo>Question Details

Tedd Hamilton, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I represent investment group from Europe.Are there any outstanding investment homes with tenants and performing currently?

Asked by Tedd Hamilton, Detroit, MI Sat Mar 3, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Hilo

Answers

6
My name is Mike Gallagher. You can look me up on Google and visit my website at http://www.hawaiirealestatestatistics.com.

Please feel free me email me or call me below to discuss what opportunities may be available for your investors.

Mike Gallagher
Mike Gallagher Real Estate, Inc.
808-384-9015 mikeg@hawaii.rr.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
There are several, what areas are you looking and price range?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
I am an agent with the amazing Hilo Brokers, Ltd. Hilo Brokers is well know for sales in investment properties....feel free to email me at rita@hilobrokers.com......aloha
Aloha, my name is Mike Gallagher and I run my own Brokerage. I too am investing this year but in Kailua Condos. I am going to invest $600,000 for two Condos which will produce $3,600 in rental income per month. I have already done the math and I have ascertained that one of the best investments on the Island in Kailua.

I suggest you read my articles on what to expect this year and the impace Rental Investments is going to have upon your portfolio. I have had lots of International Buyers using my website and asking for advice. Many of them have been cash buyers.

You can email or call me for further information and visit my website at http://www.hawaiirealestatestatistics.com

I wish you much Aloha,
Mike Gallagher
Mike Gallagher Real Estate, Inc.
808-384-9015 mikeg@hawaii.rr.com
Yes, at 1046 Kikau Place in Hilo you will find a five bd, four full baths, two full kitchens with tenants. Its .5 miles away from the University and easy to rent to students. I rent to students in the Pharmacy or nursing programs with great results. Are you interested? Give me a call 808-960-4984.
are u owner or agent, jennie? interested in hilo property to live/invest. mahalo! ed @ pakedward at gmail dot com
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014
I have to wonder if this question is a joke. We are at a historical moment in the history of real estate in Hawaii and most of America. There is a reason why Warren Buffett said he would buy up millions of U.S. homes if it were possible. The opportunities for investment properties in Hawaii are unbelievable. If you would like more information then give me a call and we can discuss.

Bill Parecki, RS, ABR, RDCPro, SFR, E-Pro, CFA
HawaiianIslandHomes@gmail.com 808-345-8818