Westphillybu…, Home Buyer in 19143

I recently saw that 712 s. 49th st. 19143 was listed for sheriff's sale. How do I find out the current status of this home?

Asked by Westphillybuyer, 19143 Wed Oct 28, 2009

Answers

2
Hi, WPB.

The area that you're looking in has cool neighborhoods and offers a great location to both University City & Center City. At Brown McKinney, 2 of our team members graduated from the Wharton school and are very familiar with that area.

I could not find the property on phillysheriff.com either, but if you need any help looking at properties, finding out what your monthly payment would be, or are just in need of a trusted RE professional, please don't hesitate to contact us at 215-825-2250.

Best of luck with your search.

Tim
You can check out http://www.phillysheriff.com/ . I just went in there under the mortgage foreclosure list and could not find it amongst the tons of properties in there scheduled for 11/3 date.

How do you know it was listed for sheriff sale?

Sean Dawes