Robinftaub, Home Buyer in Monterey, MA

I recently purchased a home in 01245 and it is not showing up on here even though I purchased it in July, 2013. Why is it not showing up?

Asked by Robinftaub, Monterey, MA Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

5
Hi Robin from Monterey, Happy New Year.
You are probably wondering why your home is not showing on Trulia among the other recently sold homes in Monterey??
I believe, that Trulia is a great informative tool and it should be appreciated for the info that it provides. It however may not provide you with 100% info on the active and previously sold propertiesat all times, which info you'd find in the MLS and on the Realtor.com.
I am Berkshire Realtor residing in Monterey and happy to assist all your real-estate needs.
Best regards from Dagmar Kubes-Associated Broker at Barnbrook Realty.
Contact me in Monterey at any time 413 528-6485, or E-mail me: dagmarrealty@verizon.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 2, 2014
Trulia lists Active homes.

Sold homes are removed, it confuse other Buyers.

Check with County Records if you are concerned, whether your Purchase was recorded !!

Ruth
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 2, 2014
Why would you want it to show here? Are you now selling it?
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 2, 2014
Sold data is often not in the Trulia information. If you need accurate information access Public Records for Sold properties at the Registry of Deeds A Real Estate Agent/Realtor can help tremendously for Sellers or Buyers in their area of business. Welcome to Monterey MA. 01245 I have my business and home here. It is a wonderful village and I hope to meet you! Happy New Year!
Thank you and wishing you a happy, healthy, prosperous 2014!
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
Third party websites do not distribute all data that is available through public records, which can make it more difficult for consumers to accurately gauge property values without a major undertaking. A Realtor, however, has access to accurate, complete, and comprehensive data , including information on property recently sold and current local market conditions. Congratulations on your new home! Remember that Realtors are excellent sources of information for you. If you plan any improvements or additions to your home, don't hesitate to consult us if you want to know how your proposed changes may affect market value and marketability of your property. We are glad to help.
Thank you and happy New Year!
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014