Barbara Sand…, Home Seller in 18324

I received an accepted offer on Friday and live 150 miles away from Rocky Point, NY. They are now telling me that I must have this inspection done.

Asked by Barbara Sandberg, 18324 Sun Oct 18, 2009

It can be done in 72 hours on Wednesday, but will it suffice and I don't want to lose the house.

Answers

2
Who is the Realtor representing your interests? Have you purchased directly through the seller's Realtor?

Your Realtor can be there to represent you and relay the findings to you. If you do not have anyone to represent you and the schedule does not interfere with mine, I will go there as your representative...as a service.

If you hire a dependable inspector, they can do the job and report to you; it is not necessary for you to be there. If you do not have anyone you can depend upon, I will to provide referrals for you.

The listing agent understandably wants the inspection as quickly as possible; if for any reason you are not willing to go forward with the deal, they need to accommodate the next in line.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2009
If you see issues here, talk to your Realtor and request an extension on Contingency. Write a Real and credible explanation. Also, go to yellow pages, internet search or even your Realtor for inspectior referelas.