Marzzy, Home Buyer in 93012

I really want to purchase the property, I do not want to back out. I just think I am bieng fleesed!

Asked by Marzzy, 93012 Sat May 22, 2010

Answers

4
Hello Marzzy,

Sounds like you were a bit concerned with your purchase. Curious to know if you went through with your purchase? It does help to ask specific questions about any concerns you may have in order to a professional opinion.

Blanca Dover, REALTOR

Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
Hi Marzzy,

What happened with your question on Trulia, it is in a lot of small parts? Did you try to post it using a pda. I am curious what happened that each answer or part ofyour overall situation is showing up in bits and pieces all over trulia.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 22, 2010
Are you buying a short sale, bank owned, etc.--you may want to ask your question again and be a little more specific.
You need to provide more details. How are you being fleeced? Who is fleecing you?

It is very difficult to renegotiate after you have a contract, but canceling may be your best option. Also, sometimes the threat of cancellation can reopen negotiation. Your agent should be able to help in this regard that is their job.