Home Buying in Nashville>Question Details

cathy.g.abra…, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

I really want a home that I've found but I'm currently in bankrupsy is there a certain amount of time I should wait before trying to purchase?

Asked by cathy.g.abramowitz, Nashville, TN Fri Mar 28, 2014

Answers

2
Hi Cathy,

Have you considered a renting-to-own in the meantime? FYI, I'm not a realtor. I'm a real estate investor. Please direct me to the home you want to buy and I can inquire for you whether they would like to sell it through a installment sales contract for deed. For more questions you can reach me at christopher@vreia.org

Hope you're having a good day and good luck!
It's on Sharpe Avenue in East Nashville, I believe the listing price is 99,000. I don't have an MLS number I'm sorry. Let me know if you need any other information.
Flag Mon Apr 7, 2014
Most finance places will tell you that it needs to be 2 or more years since your bankruptcy before you can purchase a new home. Call a local mortgage officer and ask. They can fill you in on what you can do to be ready and when that will be.
Thanks so much!
Flag Mon Mar 31, 2014