Home Buying in Marlborough>Question Details

Lois Bunker, Home Buyer in Dudley, MA

I really like this; however, there is limited information provided that I would require before considerartion of viewing. thank you

Asked by Lois Bunker, Dudley, MA Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Lois - Have you been able to find out the information you were seeking? If not, feel free to send me an email at home@russellcook.net and I'm quite certain I'll be able to assist you. Best wishes Russell Cook, 508-449-4031
Hi Lois, are you looking in Marlborough and what is it that you are looking for? Your question doesn't include a property.

Give me a call or email me. 978-857-6184 robinfrank@erakey.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Hi Lois,

Thanks for your note. Trulia did not link the property address to your note. Would you please let me know to which property you are refering and what additional information you would like. I will do my best to supply it! You can reach me at 508-612-2658.

Paul
Hi Lois - I am happy to provide you with the additional information for which you are looking. Give me a call if you like at 508-449-4031 and I will try to assist you.
You did not provide a property address which agents will need in order to assist you.