Joe, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

I really like the Ralston neighborhood in Pikesville; anybody know if homes there open up frequently?

Asked by Joe, Baltimore, MD Mon Dec 1, 2008

Answers

2
In the last 6 months there have been 9 properties on the market in that community. The average sold price was $259,000 and there are currently 4 available for sale. I wouldn't say there are frequent opportunities, since it is a small neighborhood, but the average time on the market is running 120 days - so you can take the time to shop and compare and in this buyers' market get a great house for a great price. if I can help please call or email me. 410-258-8935/ rreeves@cbmove.com.
Hi Joe, I am Jon Tucker with RE/MAX 100. There are currently four (4) listings in Ralston. Send me your email and I will send you the MLS listings and pictures for both consumer and realtor versions plus tax record.

I can work with you diligently to find the best deals. I have several automated systems to make you aware of new listings in your search areas the day they hit the market (JustListed, Matrix). I am a certified JustListed agent for the Baltimore region. You will see new listings, price changes, status changes (contract, sold, etc) the same day that I, as an agent see them for your search specifications.

Once you see something of interest, I will send you the full 3 page Realtor version of the listing, the tax record, all pictures/tours, and all historical listings for that same property. We can go an personally review the best ones, or I can preview them for you. I also receive automated alerts from all the auction houses for good opportunities. Finally, I review the REO or bank owned listings regularly for my buyers. You will find good investments before most others. You can reach me via email at TuckerRealty@comcast.net, cell 443.538.4316, or my web site http://www.JonTuckerHomes.com.