Nellie, Home Buyer in Chicago Heights, IL

I put a bid on a property mls# 07708657 but with no answer my agent has email and call but with no luck pls advise if awarded

Asked by Nellie, Chicago Heights, IL Thu Mar 10, 2011

Answers

5
A/I under contract per MLS as of 3/10 asking price is 20k loks like a very modest home, keep looking, Good luck!
SORRY, MY MISTAKE. IT IS NOT MY LISTING. THAT IS A FORECLOSURE. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET AN ANSWER FROM THE BANK. YOUR AGENT SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THE OFFER. IF HE/SHE CANNOT GET AN ANSWER THEN THAT AGENT SHOULD GET THE MANAGER OF THE OFFICE AND COMPLAIN.
NELLIE, THAT IS MY LISTING. ANY OFFER WOULD COME THROUGH ME. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS YOUR AGENT? I WILL CONTACT HIM/HER ASAP!
Nellie:

That sounds like a very frustrating position to be in! I checked the listing on the MLS and it is listed as RACT which means that it was off the market but returned and is still currently on. This doesn't mean that your offer hasn't been considered. The listing agent may not have yet had a chance to update the listing status. If your agent is having difficulties contacting the listing agent, my suggestion would be to have either your agent their broker call the listing broker to see if any more information can be gained.

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
'Helping From The Heart'
Schaumburg, Illinois
check your contract, did you put in a date for when you wanted a responce from the seller, is that past the date? if so contact the broker that your agent works for to get answers.