Home Buying in Haltom City>Question Details

Flooded, Home Buyer in Haltom City, TX

I purchased a mobile home and have recently found out that it was previously flooded. The seller never disclosed this information and I now have soft

Asked by Flooded, Haltom City, TX Tue Oct 27, 2009

spots in the floors and mold behind the paneling of the walls. What action should I take and is what they did illegal?

Help the community by answering this question:


You should contact an attorney if you want to take action.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 27, 2009
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer