Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Milli, Home Seller in New York, TX

I plan to buy several rental properties in Detroit now, Does anyone have experieces to work with some realtors and property management companies?

Asked by Milli, New York, TX Mon Sep 9, 2013

Answers

12
Greetings,

My name is Ian Watts and I am a Real Estate Investment Broker in Detroit. I work with clients all over the world and would be happy to see if we are a good fit for one another.

To be of service, I have included a link to my ebook for you. Investing in Detroit isn't for everyone. If after you have read the book you would still like to move forward, I can walk you through the entire process.

Ebook link: http://db.tt/WFKIvjkd

I hope that the book is helpful and I look forward to connecting with you soon. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Ian Watts - Your Detroit Real Estate Investment Partner
Pierson and Company
Mobile: 313.617.6723
Toll Free: 800.374.5470
Office: 313.744.2003
Fax: 313.748.1017
Skype: piersonandcompany 
iwatts@piersonandcompany.com
piersonandcompany.blogspot.com
http://www.piersonandcompany.com
Please email me at crystal@crystalhardison.com as I am a Realtor.

I would love to help you invest in Detroit. I'm a local investor and Real Estate Agent. I offer a one stop shop for investors and I have relationships with fellow realtors, property managers, tenants, and contractors. Please call me at your earliest convenience for more information.
Ashley Hamilton Real Estate Agent
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
313-854-8495
17 years previous real estate experience locating properties for sale, “fix and flip investors.
Knowledgeable in evaluating property condition and marketability.
Prepare market analysis of subject properties for both purchase and restored value
Knowledgeable of the entire Metro- Detroit areas both east, west suburbs and Detroit
Excellent negotiations and short sale experience

Owner of Real Estate Investment Company specializing rehabilitation for resale
Coordinated with both Private and Municipal Property inspectors and repair contractors
The Best Agent you can hire is a true Buyers Agent working on your behalf. Please contact me for any information you need. 248-990-4745 or mstheabaker@gmail.com
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
I've just acquired 6 tenant occupied properties to sell......rent varies from 7-800/month. Asking is about 20k a piece. I can also provide you with references if needed.

313 986 2948
jtarealty@live.com
http://www.thejtarealty.con.
Hello Pulse,

I would love the opportunity to assist you in purchasing rental homes in Detroit. There are several things that you need to consider when buying rental properties in Detroit.

After you have purchased the home most likely it will need to be rehabbed and then you will need to get a tenant in there and a way to collect rent since you are in New York. There are also several other things that need to be done that you will not be able to do unless you are here in the city.

That is where we come in. We assist investors all across the country and even international investors in purchasing homes for rental income. We provide all of our investors a truly turn-key home. All of the work has been done for you i.e the rehab, tenant placement, and property management in place. I would suggest giving us a call so that we can put on the right track and help you to build a great rental portfolio. My contact info is below

Guy Gailliard
313.332.9955
http://www.metrodetroitcashflow.com
metrodetroitcashflow@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/detroitcashflow
Skype: guy.gailliard
We work with lots of Investors and property management companies.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013

I am an Associate Broker with Keller WIlliams Realty and also an investor buying in Detroit. I have access to many properties that have been completely rehabbed and some have tenants and management companies in place already. The properties that I have access to cost between $25,000 - $35,000 and are in good area. The return on investment is running between 10% - 14%. If you are interested, please let me know.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker/Investor
Keller WIlliams Realty
kathy@kaperproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
Yes, I currently have a very nice turnkey property for sale in a good neighborhood. My company can help you to find other high quality turnkey rentals that will generate good income for you for many years to come.
Please contact me at info@cashporp.com.
Joe
Yes we do both. Please email me at crystal@crystalhardison.com

Ashley Hamilton Real Estate Agent
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
313-854-8495
I am able to help you find good rental properties, help you rehab them and get good tenants.contact me at 313-422-5562,or aabrams2011@gmail

I work with quite a few investors who are purchasing Investment properties in Detroit. Call or email me and we can talk about what I can offer you.

My contact information is listed below.

Thank you and I will wait to hear from you.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com