Home Buying in Franklin>Question Details

Captain, Other/Just Looking in Franklin, MA

I passed a new subdivision on Forest Street. Does anyone know anything about the subdivision?

Asked by Captain, Franklin, MA Wed Jun 2, 2010

Answers

3
MDM REALTY Heidi Zizza’s answer
Hi Captain yes its Spring Valley Estates in the 500s as other have allready said. Buying early in a subdivision usually has a price advantage. If you would like to take a visit please give me a call (508) 277-2032.
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
Hi Captain!

You must be referring to "Spring Valley Estates"! This is what I can tell you in this small space....

*New Construction*Wooded 10 lot Subdivision*Beautiful Colonial*Nice, Open Floor Plan with Family Room/Gas Fireplace off the Kitchen*Hardwood in the dining room*Granite Kitchen Countertops*Pedastil sink in 1/2 bath*Large Master Bedroom Suite with big Walkin Closet over the garage, and Corner Jetted Tub in Master Bath*Separate Laundry Room on second floor*Wonderful Layout with Good Allowances*Close to Major Highways* PRICED from the HIGH $500's.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information and/or a builders package!

Thank you and good luck!

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 2, 2010
Hi Captain--You drove past Spring Valley Estates IV which is actually on Michael Road with one front lot on Forest Street. The homes start in the 500,000 range and are very nice quality construction with granite kitchen, hardwood floors, gas fireplace. There is a corner lot home that is almost completely framed that is over 2800 living space--the lots tend to be about an acre in size. Ultimately there will be 10 lots but it is still in the early stages so the first buyer in on Forest St was able to get a nice lower price.
If you need more Franklin listing info, feel free to check out my website franklinmahomes.com or text or give me a call 508-369-5131.

Kathy Stankard
RE/MAX Executive Realty
Franklin