Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

d.kruger1224, Home Buyer in Plant City, FL

I own 5 acres interested in putting a replacement home on my property. Do you sell the homes news with out property?

Asked by d.kruger1224, Plant City, FL Sun Sep 29, 2013

Answers

6
I am not sure who you are asking this to, Trulia does not sell anything except ad space to companies and Realtors. A home without property sounds like a trailer or manufactured home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
dkruger1224, If i can try and rephrase your question. You currently own a parcel of land, which may or may not have a structure on it. You'd like to install a modular home or build a home on the site?

Your first step is zoning and building department regarding what is allowed by the county.

If you are interested in moving a home onto your site, again check with your county. There are "free" homes which require that you cover the cost to move them. Most of these are old homes on lots with greater potential for a new home. If you are interested in a modular home you can check with a company that sells them. If you want to place a mobile home on the property, then you have to check with the county if your zoning allows for a mobile home.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234

Real estate online and on your mind?
You’re entitled to experience the difference.
Proven track record, VIP service with five star results!
Invest by calling for your smoothest transaction ever at your best negotiated price.
Sold on joining our list of satisfied clients?
Key trends and current inventory LEARN MORE.
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com Search like an agent. MLS listings updated daily. Save favorite searches, receive morning line reports.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Like Tim said, not sure who you're asking. This is a national website, that pulls listings from different sources like local MLSs and public records.

I think you're asking about building a home on your property?? You should try contacting a BUILDER. But keep in mind it's pretty difficult to get construction loans right now (unless you can pay cash). Or you could buy a mobile home, or manufactured home...
For accuracy, I would need to know specifics. Do you want to build a home on this 5 acre or when you said replacement, are you talking about a manufactured home?
There are many different options for putting a home on your property. You could put a manufactured home, mobile home, or pick from many different builders. It is all a matter of your preference. Call me and we can discuss these options more thouroughly.

Heather Valentino
813-777-2012
hvalentino4@gmail.com
Yes. It is like listing any builders home. Give me a call so we can discuss the specifics.

Bill Szydlowski
813-323-4443