Mysusan, Other/Just Looking in 91801

I own a small starter home in Alhambra, and would like to retire elsewhere.

Asked by Mysusan, 91801 Wed Sep 4, 2013

For my sale, I may have a budget of only $20K, which home "updates" bring the most return on your money.

Answers

8
Paint in and out...clean and polish hard surface floors, Shampoo carpets, clean and detail all windows and trim the trees and shrubs and clean front and back yard, replace all light bulbs and clean all light fixtures, . Let the new owner make "updates" Save your money. Just make sure all appliances, plumbing, heating and systems are in good working order. To sell for the most money just call 626-757-5550
Hi There..

I specialize for Alhambra area, I am sure you have received a lot of my Just Sold postcards, which is when I sold a property for my client I will always send Just Sold postcards to the neighborhoods nearby. I am a prudent Realtor, so I can't give you any suggestion until I go check your property in person, and you will pay nothing until your property get sold. Please call me at your convenient time!

Thanks & Best Regards,
Kelly Wei L
Cell 626-235-2206
Fax 626-229-0822
kellyweiL@hotmail.com
RE/MAX Premier Properties
913 E. Walnut St. Pasadena 91101
Hi, kitchen and bath are the most meaningful to Buyers. However I would not spend anything until you sit down with me so that I can show you all the expenses related to sell your property. That way you will know if you actually have sufficient funds to fix up. I'll walk you through what makes sense to do.
Call me, Camelia Vera 626-484-4500.
I'm very close to you and will help you in your transition to your next home.
Just to let you know, my office is in Northridge, but I live in Alhambra.
It would be easier to answer by looking at your house, but in my experience as a Realtor and Home Stager, kitchen and bathrooms are number one....with so many materials to choose from, cheap and durable, $20K will help a lot. Good luck and call me for any more questions. Cell 213-434-9900.
Inexpensive upgrades include front garden, lawn, flowers, etc. 1st impression is crucial. If your home does not have good curb appeal you may lose some buyers who will only drive by and not come inside. Exterior paint if needed. Additionally, I suggest kitchen upgrades. New appliances and counter tops.

Feel free to contact me at (818) 640-3400 or via email at RonLArealtor@aol.com as I would like to represent you in the sale of your home. Thank you, Ron
Please call me (310) 600-4240
I'd be happy to go over this with you.
Susan Bo'ur
Painting, cleaning, decluttering, curb appeal provide the greatest return on your money.
Everything else is a choice between the least-worst options. You WON"T get your money back but you may sell more quickly to a SERIOUS and qualified buyer.Consult a real estate professional in your area for the updates buyers value most and are most likely to compet them to make a purchase offer.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
htto://RealEstateMadeEZ.us

Serious people call.
Really serious people require reliable, comprehensive data.
My kitchen and en-suite bath are both back from 1970, along with "fishbowl-type" lighting fixtures. I was told that nobody will look at my house because of this old kitchen.

Thanks Annette for your quick response. I am in that unfortunate space of having no income, and am too young to collect any sort of retirement income.
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013