Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

alfredlazo, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I own a property at 8625 SW 152 Avenue, Apt. 241, and it is being rented under contract until December 2013. What is the market value of the property?

Asked by alfredlazo, Miami, FL Thu Jun 20, 2013

Answers

13
Hola Alfredo, el Mercado de bienes raices ha crecido, el inventario ha bajado y las propiedades se estan vendiendo a precios mayors a los precios de venta de sus similares hace un ano o menos. Aun con un lease las propiedades pueden venderse anunciando al comprador la fecha de expiracion de este, los inversionistas prefieren muchas veces comprar asi, pues empiezan a ganar a partir del dia del closing. Si quieres contactarme puedes hacerlo llamando a mi celular 3056390445 o escribiendo a mi emal marilindiaz@gmail.com Buena suerte. Saludos cordiales Maria Diaz
Coldwell Banker
HI, ALFREDO
YOUR PROPERTY WORTH AROUND $125.000 & 132.000 DEPENDS ON THE CONDITION. PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTEREST IN SALE IT, I HAVE CASH BUYERS LOOKING IN THAT AREA AND READY TO CLOSE FAST.
THANKS,

L.QUINTANA
FLORIDA REALTY OF MIAMI
76-262-1414
You know you will get different market value, one that works for today and another that you and me will not know because I can predict what will happen at that time, neither you. Right now your house is worth around $130,000
Being very familiar with the condo market in this particular area in Kendall I will be able to provide you with an accurate estimate of value to sell your condo for cash in less than 30 days. Please feel free to visit my profile and contact me via email or just call my cell phone which is listed for your convenience. Thank you.
Dear Mr Lazo,

Current situation on the market is working on your advantage. The inventory is extremely low, we have a whole portfolio of ready and pre-approved buyers including cash investors who are just waiting to purchase a new property. Every listing I put on the market is gone within a week or two and buyers are ready to participate in a bidding war, overbidding each other just to get the property. I can bring you buyers immediately, please kindly contact me for an obligation free consultation. We show you what is currently on the market in your area, what sold and for how much and we will discuss any questions you might have to assist you the best we can.
Please kindly look up my recommendations on Trulia. Here is the link:
http://www.trulia.com/profile/MegSahdala/recommendation/
I will be waiting for your contact at meg@viviendarealtors.com or you can call me at my cell which is 305.877.2880
Please call me at 305.962.7653, Julia Pulles of Coldwell Banker, because when I checked the tax records, there was no rental history so I need additional property related information (i.e., improvements, etc.) before being able to respond. Regards
Based on today's market conditions, you should be able to get anywhere between 110K and 120K. Let me know if you need help listing the property I specialize on this area.

Good Luck,

Javier Rodriguez
Xcellence Realty
10481 N. Kendall Drive
Suite D-202
Miami, FL 33176
Tel. 305.742.3396
Fax 305.460.3341
E-mail: javier@miamisi.com
Based on today's market condition you should be able to get anywhere between 110K and 120K. Let me know if you need any help listing the property, I specialize on this area.

Good Luck,

Javier Rodriguez
Xcellence Realty
10481 N. Kendall Drive
Suite D-202
Miami, FL 33176
Tel. 305.742.3396
Fax 305.460.3341
E-mail: javier@miamisi.com
Hi Alfred, I will say the estimate market value for the property listed above is between $110,000 - $120,000. this is just an estimate, the actual value depends in many factors. If you are interested in selling this property please give me a call and I will guide you trough the process...
The market Value is now. Many buyers looking for properties. Let me help. 305 519-3199
Please contact me, will be glad to provide you with a free market analysis as to the market value of your property.
Alfred, please enter your information in truemiamihomevalues.com to find out, if you are looking to sell you can do it even if it is rented. You can contact me at any time to find out more.