farmerwil, Both Buyer and Seller in Port Charlotte, FL

I own a lot on Johannes Ave in Port Charlotte. I am considering selling it. Any idea of the value? Anyone interested in listing it?......WIL

Asked by farmerwil, Port Charlotte, FL Mon Aug 12, 2013

Answers

10
Kessel Holdings LLC

http://www.kesselholdings.com

571-330-3531
I have a lot listed in the area, would be happy to list another one.

Please contact me.

Denise DeLoge
941-276-6160
denisedeloge@gmail.com
I am interested if it is within ONE block of a canal
Call me 941-268-6376
http://www.giorgioazzarelli.com
Good Afternoon,

I just did a quick search for you on the Vacant Lots that are available on Johannes Ave. Looks like there are actually two Active & available lots on that street that range between $ 3,500-$5,500.

If you have any questions Please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to speaking with you. Whether you are Buying Or Selling

” My Job Is To Meet Your Real Estate Needs”

Thank You,

Christine Murphy
Christine@willsellyourhome.com
941-268-4130
Hi Wil,
There are two lots for sale on Johannes Ave right now. One is listed at $3500 and the other is listed at $5500. The recent lots that have sold in the neighborhood went for $2,400 to $3,000 range. We still have thousands of lots for sale in this area. Many of them do not sell within the normal list time period of one year. However, we are starting to see an increase in lot sales and an increase in home building.

If you look up my profile on Trulia you will see that I have several lots listed for sale right now. My marketing includes taking photos, posting the listing in the MLS and several other sites on the Internet, creating flyers, sending out post cards and emails to prospective buyers and builders, and I using social networking and blogs to advertise.

I would be happy to provide a free comparative market analysis for you and discuss my marketing plan further.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
I would be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation market analysis. Please send me an email with the address or lot number. Julie@FLShoresRealEstate.com or call me at (941) 270-HOME
Lots in this area are running $3,000.00 to $4,900.00 in the retail sales market. I would be happy to provide you with more information about lot sales in this area.

Denise DeLoge
Realtor®
941-276-6160
denisedeloge@gmail.com
I would be happy to assist you Wil. Feel free to call me at 941-623-7850.