Sharkysgirl0…, Home Owner in Beaumont, CA

I own a home in Sundance. estimated value $185k, owe $219k. Want to buy in Rancho Upland area next year. Possible to rent current and buy w co-signer?

Asked by Sharkysgirl0306, Beaumont, CA Sat Jul 14, 2012

Like to buy a foreclosure or short sale home with my Mother. my husband and I recently became self employed by purchasing a franchise...would this make things even more difficult? possible to set up lease to own purchase with my Mother while renting out my current home? Any feedback on values increasing in Beaumont? Thanks!

Answers

4
I would be very interested in leasing with option to buy in Sundance, Indian Wells.
Please contact me with more information. I am looking to move in September if possible.

Carla
yourhealthylife@hotmail.com
971-285-7671
You may need to rent your home out, however with values increasing as they have been recently, you may see a better situation with your home in Sundance soon. The issues with your employment will cause some difficulties, however the best route is to speak with a lender to go over all your employment info. A good lender will be able to tell you where you are today and exactly what you need to do for how long to get where you want to be. It may be easier to qualify if you're adding your mother into the mix. I have a great lender that can do just that.

I assume you are referring to Upland and Rancho Cucamonga for your purchase. I was born and raised in Upland and Rancho (before it was Rancho) and love the area. You can find everything you want ranging from large custom homes, to historic homes, to new homes, to horse property to standard tract homes. Finding a lease-to-own will not be that easy. You may want to wait awhile rather than rush into something that might not be ideal for you. But when you speak with the lender & Realtor, you'll have a better idea of what route to go.

By the way, are you already working with an agent? The FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor. Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Please let me know if I can help or if you have any more questions.

Also, please let us know who was the most helpful by voting for the "Best Answer" and giving them a "Thumbs Up".!

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
Hi Sharkeysgirl,
Values appear to be going up in Beaumont and all over So Cal.
My guess is housing will boom double digits next year.
You may end up waiting due to the change in careers.
when you tax returns show positive, and you are in that type of career for around two years you may be able to do something.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes
(951) 821-8211
harold@beaumontcaliforniahomes.com
http://www.beaumontcaliforniahomes.com
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
Rancho Upland and Beaumont are not anywhere near 92203. I can help with homes in 92203.
Zeke Wheeler Realtor 760.409.7630