Home Buying in Old Brooklyn>Question Details

jvereeke, Both Buyer and Seller in Cleveland, OH

I own a home in Old Brooklyn that I would like to rent. Do you know of any property managers in Old Brooklyn area and what is monthly fee to manage?

Asked by jvereeke, Cleveland, OH Tue Jul 24, 2012

Answers

6
Fees to manage should not exceed more than 10% of the monthly collected rents. Most property managers will charge a flat fee to actually handle the leasing of the property and typically that is equivalent to one months rent. I don't manage rental property but would be happy to point you in the direction of a group that does. Please feel free to contact me directly at kdavey@kw.com and I'll be happy to get you in contact with these folks.
Looking to rent your home, please a call Brett Young. I hope he is definitely helping you. Look here his LinkedIn page.
I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom starter house for sale or rent to own in the old Brooklyn, Cleveland, oh area or parma, oh or Brooklyn oh, or west park Cleveland oh I prefer a ranch style the less steps to climb the better, with a fenced in yard and carpeting
A property manager can be a w-2 employee, otherwise one must be licensed in Ohio. Commission is always negotiable whether you use a property management company or real estate agent. If you would like to discuss your options, you may contact me at alisongiraldo@howardhanna.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
If you are still looking to rent your home please give me a call with the information on it. My name is Amber and my number is 330-281-0955
If the home has an alarm system, minimum 2 baths, & a nice sized secure garage, I might be interested. Please leave voice mail contact info at Liliesinvalley@yahoo.com. Rent or buy. I am retired.